Ref. No. F. 09/JJ/21-050 dated 4th October 2021
TENTH CONVOCATION OF ASSAM DON BOSCO UNIVERSITY
The Board of Management of Assam Don Bosco University has decided to hold the Tenth Convocation of the University on Monday, 18th October 2021, at 5:00 pm.
A Convocation is a solemn ceremony at which the University formally awards degrees and certificates to the graduating students. All graduating students of the year 2021 are encouraged to exercise this privilege of participating in this memorable event in your life, the Convocation Ceremony.
This year the Convocation will be held online (in absentia). The link to attend the live streaming of the Convocation will be sent to you upon registration.
Important guidelines for the graduating students of 2021:
- To participate in any Convocation (in person or in absentia), registration is mandatory. Complete your registration for this Convocation on or before 9th October 2021.
- To register for the Convocation and to pay the Convocation Fees, login to the ERP using your credentials. (https://forms.gle/HSj36M4HwgLXBFhG6)
- Please note that Convocation Fee payment details are required to complete the registration.
- The Convocation Fee entitles you to, and covers the cost of, the following documents: Graduation Certificate, Proficiency Certificate and the Transcript.
- These documents will be available from the University Offices on production of proof of payment of the Convocation Fees.
Awards, Gold Medals and Publications:
- Gold medals will be awarded at the Convocation to the graduates with the highest CGPA in each programme and in each discipline as indicated in the regulations of the University (with minimum CGPA of 8.00 or more for BTECH/MTECH/Programmes in Science and Technology; with minimum CGPA of 7.50 or more for Programmes in Humanities and Social Sciences, and Commerce and Management)
- The Chancellor’s Medal (for outstanding contribution to campus life – from among the Postgraduate students) and the Vice Chancellor’s Medal (for outstanding contribution to campus life – from among the Graduate students) will also be awarded on the occasion. The recipients of these medals will be intimated personally.
- A special issue of ‘Spark’, the University Newsletter, is being published on the occasion of the Tenth Convocation. The graduating students are welcome to send a paragraph or two of reminiscences on their life in the University for publication in this issue of the Newsletter. Kindly email your inputs, together with passport size photograph to: [email protected] (not later than 9th October 2021)
Registrar, Assam Don Bosco University
Airport Road, Guwahati, Assam 781017
+91 94478 85302