Payment of Fees for Spring Semester 2017
NOTICE : PAYMENT OF SEMESTER FEES
Please note the following:
- All fees for Spring Semester 2017 are to be paid in one of the following ways:
- through the student portal of the ERP (erp.dbuniversity.ac.in) using credit card, debit card or internet banking.
- DD in favour of Assam Don Bosco University payable at Guwahati
- Account payee multicity cheque in favour of Assam Don Bosco University
- NEFT transfer of fees will be accepted only in case of bank loans. In such cases, the fees paid will be credited to the student and a receipt issued, only after the student furnishes UTR No. and other details of the transaction to the University office. No e-mails will be entertained with reference to this. A statement of Bank Account details for this purpose may be obtained from the University office.
- In any case, cash payments will not be accepted.
Fees to be paid at the time of registration
Session 2016-17 : Rs. 58,000.00 (All)
Session 2015-16 : Rs. 55,000.00 (All)
Session 2014-15 : Rs. 55,000.00 (CVE, MNE), Rs. 52,500.00 (others)
Others : Rs. 50,000.00
Session 2015-16 : Rs. 12,000.00
Session 2016-17 : Rs. 18,000.00
Session 2016-17 : Rs. 23,000.00
Others : Rs. 22,000.00
MTECH (Sem 4) : Rs. 27,500.00
(Sem 2) : Rs. 49,000.00
MSc (Physics), Int MSC-PHD (Sem 4) : Rs. 35,000.00
(Sem 2) : Rs. 55,000.00
MSW, MSC(PC), MA(EL, HR) (Sem 4) : Rs. 27,500.00
(Sem 2) : Rs. 42,500.00
MA (MC) (Sem 4) : Rs. 35,000.00
(Sem 2) : Rs. 55,000.00
STEPS FOR MAKING FEE PAYMENT ONLINE
- Login to the student portal of the University ERP (http://erp.dbuniversity.ac.in/adbu_erp/) using your student ID as the username and your password (default password for those who have not changed their password is 123456. Please ensure you change your password after logging in).
- Choose “Online Fees Payment” from the menu on the left of the page
- Select the semester for which you are making the fee payment. Click “CONTINUE”. The amount of fees payable will be displayed.
- Choose “Pay Now”, and then “Confirm Pay”.
- Choose the mode of payment – Credit Card / Debit Card (ATM card) / Net Banking.
- After making the payment, print the receipt. Present the receipt at the university office to obtain the official fee receipt. If you are unable to print the receipt, note down the date and payment ID and present it to the university office to obtain the official fee receipt.
Dr. Basil S Koikara